• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MW3 private server data to Website mod

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is a long shot, and i hope someone can help or point me in the right direction because i have searched everywhere !

Im currently renting a Modern warfare 3 private server and obviously have access via ClanForge control panel that gives you access to the software and you can upload mods etc.

Basically i am looking for a mod/ looking to get a mod coded that can:

Record the results from each Modern warfare 3 match, i.e. steam Id, kills and deaths (no personal data) so that the leaderboards on my external website can be updated and this will be via SQL.

Is this possible?

Thanks.
Stan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, its possible,

its called or , you can create in php,

this way:

read the log file thats server saving all data, > using ftp to upload this specific file > php read file > parsing the file data > querying the parsed data to MYSQL data tables and rows > filter the output data form mysql tables > print data as php data to users web.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes, its possible,

its called or , you can create in php,

this way:

read the log file thats server saving all data, > using ftp to upload this specific file > php read file > parsing the file data > querying the parsed data to MYSQL data tables and rows > filter the output data form mysql tables > print data as php data to users web.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Would it involve any manual work i.e. would i have to reupload the file after every match?

The problem i have is that the software that runs the Modern warfare 3 servers doesnt indicate where this data is stored, to extract. Do you have any knowledge of this?

Thanks.

Back