Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my cracked server files exp 1.0.4.152.50

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Безымянный - my cracked server files exp 1.0.4.152.50 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks it work

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, I just want to play new version offline to see things, maybe in the future.

if you want to test things alone, dont need for a server.. just create a shorcut of dayz64.exe and add this line: -mission=.\Missions\dayzOffline.ChernarusPlus -scrAllowFileWrite -UseBattleEye=0 in target... for example:

Target: D:\Games\DayZ\DayZ_x64.exe -mission=.\Missions\dayzOffline.ChernarusPlus -scrAllowFileWrite -UseBattleEye=0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want to test things alone, dont need for a server.. just create a shorcut of dayz64.exe and add this line: -mission=.\Missions\dayzOffline.ChernarusPlus -scrAllowFileWrite -UseBattleEye=0 in target... for example:

Target: D:\Games\DayZ\DayZ_x64.exe -mission=.\Missions\dayzOffline.ChernarusPlus -scrAllowFileWrite -UseBattleEye=0

I know about it but I read somewhere that this way I can't save my progress, is this true?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server dont appear in server list (LAN) hosting server in my vps
new 1 - my cracked server files exp 1.0.4.152.50 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My server dont appear in server list (LAN) hosting server in my vps
new 1 - my cracked server files exp 1.0.4.152.50 - RaGEZONE Forums

yes dont show in changserver me run as .bat -connect= -port= in files bat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, the drive files stopped working, could you update them please?

Back