Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My crappy relation :-(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for having bad spelling and grammar.

Its a while story to be honest on what have been going on and how this ended up so badly.

I got to know her that ks to a girl i used to like but she had a new boyfriend and so i moved on with my live now she told me that she knows a girl (her best friend) that i would like so she waited me up after school with that girl and we talked just a little bit because we where both really shy at that point and she had to leave because it was almost time to eat so she went home and she hugged me and gave me a kiss and that really gave me the feeling that we where meant to be.

Later that night she added me on Windows Live Messenger and we talked to each other and i told her that i really like her and she liked me as well and i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

We where going to each other a lotnand i had this best friend that I've been knowing since important a little boy and he turned really jealous because i did spend time with him but he thinks that important spending more time on my girlfriend and when we cane out of school he asked me what we where going to do and i told him that i was going to my girlfriend and said "Your spending time on your girlfriend and I'm sick k of it" And he left my house by slamming the doors.

A few weeks later i woke up very late while having to go to my girlfriend and she gotnpissed and i understand that but she said that i never called about it which is untrueand we argued but it all went good and she also had this other best friend who liked the same nusic as i do and we meeted up one day and we spoke a little about the music that we listen and we became good friends as well but then she asked for my Windows Live Messenger mail and i was totally fine with it but i didn't knew that she was going to talk all sexual (Saying she wants to suck my penis - Saying she wants to shower with me) but i just gave normal answers to her which is no no no i don't want anything because I'm having a girlfriend and she sended that to my girlfriend and changed names and she believed that and she asked to meet me up by the bridge that goes to our school telling me that she wants to break our relation up.

she broke up with me for that reason as well that she thought as well that she doesn't know me well which is a bit too late when you said yes already said yes and she could've said that she wants to know me better and then give a try ( Yes i was her first boyfriend and she went through the same pain as i did.

So clearly we broke up and i was in pain trying to hold my pain inside when i meeted her.

So a few months later she asked me to come to her house to her room and we talked a little and all of a saddened she sat down on bended knee and asked me if would want to give her a chance and i was blind that time and said yes.

So it was her birthday and i came and when it was my birthday he would come and on the first day of Christmas i went to her house and second say she came to Mine and we spended Christmas and all those events and itn was going very well.

Yet again we argued and fought and i didn't like it because i was always being blamed and she was tired of having us two to argue and it went on so long that she decided to break up because she was tired of it and we keep blaming while it was both or fault that day i didn't really cry i did cry but didn't cry my eyes out and we moved on staying friends which i was fine with as well.

Now she knew my best friend and they did things together like going to the theatre which i was fi e with because they are just friends and we are just friends and 2 day before they told me they made out when my friend was helping her bringing the papers around.

Now what is weird is my ex says that he kissed her but she didn't want it but she could of pushed off which she didn't in this case and so she was stupid as well as he was stupid.

Yes i was mad and no i wasn't jelly i felt betrayed by my best friend that is like a brother to me and the school was starting again and i told him as well as my ex that i don't trust them and thus don't want to be friends anymore which she understand but he was pissed about.

So i was standing outside and i wanted to go inside and he was standing upstairs and he spit down on me and i told him that if he ever does that again then i will give him a very bad day as we that i told the teacher wich he was mad about as well but i didn't care.

So it was the end of the day and we where out and i was riding my bike to my home and he was driving right infront of me wich was really weird because he never does that unless he's up for trouble and i was right.

He kept making weird faces to me and he kept on looking back and i asked him why he kept looking behind and he started to insult me and we where almost home and i wanted to make a left turn to drive to my home and he drove very slow so i would ride my bike against his and thus he got mad and he stopped and started to look up fights with me and i told him to drive to the field so we could talk this out.so we drove to the field i stepped off my bike and i was furious a that point and i attacked me and we fought for a while until some neighbours splitted us.

He had more damage than i did he had very sharp nails so i had blood on my ears but he was bad off and i walked home told my mom wich was pissed as well and i never really talked to both of them

So in the end of the day i am missing her like i would miss my.parents when they are gone and i still cry to be honest and still have these memory moments and they will probably just stay stuck.

duck him and duck her.

Reaction score
That sucks to hear man, sorry about that. I would've been as mad as you are if that'd happen to me. It's unbelievable how someone who calls you his best friend would turn their back on you that easily.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shawie.

Shawie.

Yeah thanks man I'm glad that there are people who do bother to think before they post and don't post stupid images that for this example includes that my post doesn't make sense he could try to help instead of posting bulshit.

I am still mad at him and i won't forgive this even when he goes on ended knees because he have just ruined the so much trust i had in him as well that i don't have no other friends s and therefore this is unforgiveable.

Monolith

don't bother posting again we don't need your non sense thank you very much.

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I understand what you feel, because things like this have happened in my life.. It's hard to tell how my feeling really when someone we love , we trust , we take care just leave us like that .. I just feel like I want to kill myself .. I very-very hate people that like to stab our back , especially our own best friend .. Until now I don't trust girls except she is the girl that I know long ago ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man.

It's good to talk to someone who have been through the sane and yes it's no fun and I'm not going to forgive him this because i was there for him when his girlfriend broke up and i didn't even kiss her me and his ex where good friends just like he and my ex where just good friends.

Anyhow this happens often that people who've never had a girlfriend fallng deep in love all of a sadden and then it goes down again due jealousy, betrayal, useless argueing which you get tired of eventually.

I'm not really over it and it's still bothering me but I'm trying to move on with my lifen I'm at the moment at my cousins as for my vacation.

Not over her as well however she hurt me so bad.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just be cool man.. just forget past , start new life and make the past as a lesson for you to move forward and not repeat same mistake..

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's a lot easier said than done

I never said it was easy, but I couldn't bother writing the explanation on why I posted that. Here you go:

Writing your story on a public forum only makes it harder to get over it. There's a good reason people destroy things from former relationships, it's because they can't deal with the memories that come with it. If you really want to open up then you should see a close friend that you trust and will never make it public, or see a shrink. It'll get better overtime, but whenever you feel a bit better about it you'll get back to this thread, read it over and feel sad again. Plus, seeing as this is the internet, this will haunt you forever.

So in short, pull yourself together and find some place to vent (gym, fighting class, taking a jog).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've decided to write this story on the forum just because i think that there are people here like Solair and others that are able to help me out with this problem and that there are people that are so nice and are able to help me out.

I've never really had any close friend I've told it to my familly which are very close for me as well and i love them really badly and I'm always able to bring my stories to them.

I've recently been trying to get to the gym but i need more money which I'm working for and thus in will try to work some emotions out in the gym school.

People always tell me to stay strong but that does not help me to be honest because I'm not Capable to do that and so it doesn't really help but thank you all for helping will try taking some of your tips as well that Becca helped me out really good and she is a real inspiration to me / for me

TL;DR he's a jealous bastard, she's a heartless witch you're better off with out them both.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've recently been trying to get to the gym but i need more money which I'm working for and thus inwillntry to work some emotions out in the gym school.

People always tell me to stay strong but that does not help me to be honest because I'm not
Capable to do thatnajd so it doesn't really help but thank you all for helping will try taking some of your tips as well that Becca helped me out really good and she is a real inspiration to me / for me

If you don't have money for a gym then just go to a park. Search up Bar Brothers on youtube, you can learn some really good (and some hard!) body weight exercises that you can do at pretty much any park.

Also pertaining to the second part; why do you think you are not a strong person? Do you want to know?

Because you say and think you are not. That is the worst attitude we as humans can have, negative attitudes towards things only make them worse, it's weird but that is the way our brains work. You gotta have a positive outlook upon things, I mean, there have been tests done that prove time and time again that negative thinking diminishes your will, your outlook and your motivation to do anything! You have to find the courage to believe in yourself. How can anybody else believe in you, if you don't even believe in yourself?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've decided to write this story on the forum just because i think that there are people here like Solair and others that are able to help me out with this problem and that there are people that are so nice and are able to help me out.

I've never really had any close friend I've told it to my familly which are very close for me as well and i love them really badly and I'm always able to bring my stories to them.

I've recently been trying to get to the gym but i need more money which I'm working for and thus in will try to work some emotions out in the gym school.

People always tell me to stay strong but that does not help me to be honest because I'm not Capable to do that and so it doesn't really help but thank you all for helping will try taking some of your tips as well that Becca helped me out really good and she is a real inspiration to me / for me

Gym is like 30$, but as Justice for All and myself said, put on a training suit and take a jog. Completely free of charge and just as effective.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a good condition and i don't really know how to get my conditions working up well that's a good idea though.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have a good condition and i don't really know how to get my conditions working up well that's a good idea though.

You don't get a good physical condition by posting you don't have one. If you want one, start taking jogs every (other) day, start off small (1 - 2 km) and build up to let's say 10 km. Point being that jogging is a great way to vent.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i've never really had time to jug or to run or what not because i had many other things to do and there where many things that were blocking through possibility to work out and those kind of things.

anyhow i used to do the 12 minutes run where you had to jog / run 12 minutes and you can't pause until the teacher blows the whistle so that was hard.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've done that.. My gym teacher was a waffle, so she gave us overtime.

I suggest meeting new people and so on. It helps

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not that sure if I'm ready for that to be honest - It's been rough when you don't really have a feeling that you don't want to trust that person and don't want to take a risk that the next person is going to duck me over in a diffrent way.

Last edited:
Back