• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Database Support Jupiter Full Working !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ezma i got This Error

Ezma - My Database Support Jupiter Full Working ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oo about npc items im made a new one got a d1~d13

i mean about when i make active to cosnatinople and some maps its give me errors in sr_gameserver cmon !

just open ur old Ezma database and add in it jupiter again and teleports then send it to me i hope you can do it for me :eek:tt:

i want to make a pve server level 1 ~ 130 from ur database.

Ezma reply me on that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i Just Not Have Time To Fixed All of Them :D But Soon I Guess ;)

Extractor Data.pk2 Ksro in ur Folder server

I Copy The Data.pk2 To My Server Client And Same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Copy The Data.pk2 To My Server Client And Same

You have to extract the Data.pk2 (using a pk2 extractor) and copy the resulting data folder to your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there items D13 in npc? and i have problem with Jupiter can any one give me a link for data folder because i extracted data from ksro latest ver and i have another error i didnot find some things like tree etc and i took them from the other data the things that it cannot find and when i launch the games server disappear but without Jupiter the game opened successfully please link to download or fix the problem

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i solved media but i cant open Jupiter to open media you must extract it then put extracted folder into another media with Joymax pk2 tools but please any one solve my problem with Jupiter

please if the problem from data folder please Ezma upload your data folder because i used ksro data and i got another error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please Ezma upload your data folder because i used ksro data

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to extract the Data.pk2 (using a pk2 extractor) and copy the resulting data folder to your server.

ok thx it's Working But When i Login To The Game = Crash

i'm Using Darkenz Client + KSRO Data.Pk2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now Working But >>

And Jangan Teleport >>

And Cave not Working For ( Hotan , Samrkand , Alexandria Etc.. )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay Im Downloading It Now Thx For Reply

Really Thx Ezma

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ezma where is npc D13 and D12 and reverse scroll and return scoll dont work please fix and Uniques rooms like Jupiter and yuno not available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
database have many bugs Ezma i cant fuse with your D13 downgrader to D12 and i cant find npc for D13 and reverse and return scroll bugged and and and etc thank you for don't reply me and i think this database is worse than another one that you shared before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ezma you medıa damaget ==>> adam gıbı bı medıa payasamadın gıttı o kdr bu ısın ıcınde olan ınsansın ama su medıa işini bi öğrenemedin bee... yine ben kendım yapıp mı paylasayım npym gecen sefrde darknezsro clıentını paylastmda ınsanlr yaptı su medıa yı adam gıbı yap be arkadaşım :D dua et ingilizcem zayıf yoksa cok ıyı anlasırdık senlen :D

Back