• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My first logo in photoshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want your honest opinions on this
Ok some people have asked for a preview
danere2010 - My first logo in photoshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• logo.psd
    127.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Shitest thing ever seen i can do better in paint

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry lol, i never saw something failing like this.
good try D:

4/10 since it's ur first time..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Urr, Don't ask for peoples honest opinions, and then get mad about it. Its not that great TBH, needs work.

Reaction score
Post a photo, ask for comments ( honest opinions ) and then start insulting people who gave their honest opinion.

I didn't even bother to look at the photo due to the comments lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-100/10 , it burned my eyes after i saw it.
Why would you release something like this, holy crap.

But... nice try i guess.

Reaction score
ehh.... no its not really good, actually it sucks hard am i sorry? no its just people like you that try to look good, fails ragezone hard, thats why we get lame designs lately on some exceptions then. but really my honest opinion? if i were you leave ragezone go 24/7 study designs that are good and then after a year or so i hope it would get better.....

1/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Urr, Don't ask for peoples honest opinions, and then get mad about it. Its not that great TBH, needs work.

I was talking to rhys on skype and i already knew what he thought XD he made a logo to make a point and it fails worse than that

Back