Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My First Weapon (PP-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, this is my first ever gun that i made, please dont flame this is my first try.. I just would like some feed back on what I can do better.

(Default Picture)
DarkSoulsXD - My First Weapon (PP-19) - RaGEZONE Forums

(Pose 1)

(Pose 2)

(Pose 3)

Thanks, =D:love:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whoa, this is your first? It looks really good, and has a good vert. count.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah this is my first, thanks! and ill prob post it when its done.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Im thinking of making another version with a silencer and scope and calling it a PP-19 Mod lolz!

Reaction score
mmm, well it looks good, but you can maybe merge some faces, to even lower the verts, because there alot of faces that you dont see wich you can merge Press "w" then select merge then merge at center.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmm, well it looks good, but you can maybe merge some faces, to even lower the verts, because there alot of faces that you dont see wich you can merge Press "w" then select merge then merge at center.

Alright, thanks for the tip thajj =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright thanks =D
Im working on a L9 Arctic Wolf now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, last night I finished the arctic wolf I think it has alot of faces but i cant post the pics now im on my psp lol. ill post some after my final exam so il post it around maybe 10:30AM eastern time. =D

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

wow very nice
i wish u make an M4AI Advance that look's cool also.

iII try that soon

Reaction score
Well, last night I finished the arctic wolf I think it has alot of faces but i cant post the pics now im on my psp lol. ill post some after my final exam so il post it around maybe 10:30AM eastern time. =D

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

iII try that soon

:scared:that's cool thanks man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:scared:that's cool thanks man

Well, Im back from my exams, ill post the model of the L9, also does any one know how to add the textures properly, because i tried to add it and when i used it on my test server it still showed up grey :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back