• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My HoloGraph Emulator TDbP Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
OFT: Stop typing in all caps, look like a retarded duck (really).

OT: Anyways everyone is releasing their emulator nowadays but yet still not including source? Breaking the TOS and its being rude to Nillus. It is not like you made this emulator yourself, you did editing on someone.
Next include the source and more information.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete this thread please, if some moderador respect Nillus delete this thread.

Re-Release with source.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah im removing all my debugging code so you wont get so many lags.

Read Quote Above Me Chill Source Will Come out He FIxing it up Be Paitent People

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Read Quote Above Me Chill Source Will Come out He FIxing it up Be Paitent People

How about you stop spamming trying to get your postcount up and leave it to 123olos to reply to the people commenting on his post

And Stop Talking Like This Special person.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im Only telling the guy since he dont know :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys are all so ungraceful. I was about to release the source but then i read all the comments and all this talk about me not respecting Nillus.

Of course i respect him. Without him there would be no Holograph Emulator for anybody to edit and code on.

So im gonna close the thread and not release my source. BTW if you reverse engineer the source you wont have pets working and pretty my the rest of the source wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back