• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your all retarded. This is a piece of poop interface I made like.. A year ago. It sucks bad, and it's been being bumped and ressed for this long o_o

randy1234 said:
i may have it but i need to broke the encryption?

What encryption? I uploaded it in a plain rar with no passwords or anything... ._. I grant you the right to do anything you want with these files if you happen to still have them, they're garbage anyways *Shrug*.

Now people, for the sake of the more intelligent members, anyone reading this post please give the kind liberty of NEVER POSTING IN THIS THREAD AGAIN. I request this thread is locked and/or deleted, because it's trash and causing problems o_O Please, allow this interface to die as it should have a few weeks after uploading. And also, good luls@Gosu raging back then ^_^

P.S STOP PMING ME ASKING FOR THIS !@#%^ING INTERFACE, I deleted it within a month of making it, and it is unlikely to surface into the public again, unless some person is holding onto it for some reason. You want an interface, hire someone, or make a friend of a graphics artist like myself. Don't download these free bad ones :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, it's not. I again ask for a topic lock and deletion. :[

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should release the interface I made for them, lol.
They still around at all?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LoL Very nice interface... I Wish i could redownload it cause i formated my pc and lost everything all my hackers, anti hacks (For gunz), so i am trying to catch up again with the files i had!
Can some one please reupload it? Thanksss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow really look good i download 10/10 =] awsome i give you credit of coruse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back