Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my New Website desgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay that my new website i think it's good, bad u always say my work bad no problem :thumbup:, im not finish yet on so i need ur comment good or not good it's okay to me :rolleyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phoenix what spamming u talking about i dont do anything wtf u need from me u just need to ban me and that all or Infractions !!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5/10

You should change the picture in the middle of the navbar, layout the content differently and clean it up a little. That's just my opinion. Good try anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone compare these to for me. Don't mean to be an idiot, but don't steal other peoples designs and claim its yours. Makes you look stupid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, they aren't the same. This is a lot different.

Yeah sorry I just noticed. I took a quick glimpse at the other website and its 4:00am but, the theme is still similar. Sorry for the false accusation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro i dont steal anything i learn from youtube and im make my own anyway ty

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Wow i really don't like this =/.

:) why what u dont like tell me to fix it

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Yeah sorry I just noticed. I took a quick glimpse at the other website and its 4:00am but, the theme is still similar. Sorry for the false accusation.

u can control on the theme u size how u need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back