• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My rdp ip address keeps blocking everytime i attempt to enter the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day. I have encountered a rare issue in running a game in a rdp. Every time i want to enter the chracter in a game. It always hanging. Then when i check the ipfilter.cfg in my rdp. The ip adress of rdp is block. This is my first enclunter about this issue. Its like rdp is blocking himself from someone entering the server. Is there anayone have knowledge to solve this issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day. I have encountered a rare issue in running a game in a rdp. Every time i want to enter the chracter in a game. It always hanging. Then when i check the ipfilter.cfg in my rdp. The ip adress of rdp is block. This is my first enclunter about this issue. Its like rdp is blocking himself from someone entering the server. Is there anayone have knowledge to solve this issue?
check your cfg

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IP Filter is triggering the block of unknown packets coming from your network to origin server. Either your game/server file are not sync or whatever features you add lately.

Upvote 0
Back