• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My SERVER is shut down until I can resolve Kruma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wish that someone would help me with this problem. Until I get some help I have shut my server down due to the fact that players constantly get stuck there. Thanks guys and I will be waiting. You can contact me through here or on facebook at .
If you have a yahoo email it would be better so that I can contact you by yahoo messenger. Thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why the actual GM Character can enter Anaka Kruma but, not any other type of character regardless whether I use the GM Commands to move that character and whether or not that Character has a god?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why the actual GM Character can enter Anaka Kruma but, not any other type of character regardless whether I use the GM Commands to move that character and whether or not that Character has a god?

may i apply as one of the staff ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally after trial and error. Fully functional Anaka Kruma and Vedi Kruma, Dragon Grave, Dragon Cave. But, still issues with portals in Naga Dungeon. If anyone has an idea of what to do to fix my char from getting stuck in a Rock please let me know. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back