• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its prolly real simple but how do u put in marrying (and does dbl exp for a spouse work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was just wondering where at i would add what my NPC's will be selling? Say i wanna make an NPC sell socketed armor for CPS, or + stones, or even just scrolls. How do i make the NPC sell the items that i wish in this server/source? heh, i was playing around with alot of other soures and yours seems to be the most usable for what i want to do. just want to have fun and get away form all the dicks on the live servers heh, and have a place for just me and my friends to play in.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
make the npc and then add it client sided too.

Back