Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom MyBobba - phpretro addons, emulators, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup guys, Nova here.

MyBobba is back and I have now merged my old retro supplies website (habboretroshit.com) with my hotel so now when going to MyBobba you have the choice of the hotel or the resource site :p

NOTE: More projects coming soon, that is why the "[development]" is in the name;)

hayden@habboretroshit.com < msn me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahah XD

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

guys, I need to know if my resource site ( ) is worth keeping open or not? If it is not helping people then it is getting closed. Please give feedback..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well tbh mate, I have been on retro's for a while and I always found it hard to find what I wanted and I didn't know Haboon existed. So yeah, idgaf, its staying open because I'm pretty Ducking sure its being used since I have over 300 unique visits.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well tbh mate, I have been on retro's for a while and I always found it hard to find what I wanted and I didn't know Haboon existed. So yeah, idgaf, its staying open because I'm pretty Ducking sure its being used since I have over 300 unique visits.

Well, i'm sorry but i agree with vLife.. You resources site is nothing compared to the haboon database (which easily can be found)..

But if you have already made up your mind and says its going to stay, why ask us what we think of this case then?

Cheers.. :cool:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I'll close the site tomorrow. Thanks guys

---------- Post added 09-13-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2010 at 11:58 PM ----------

There used to be a time when everything was appreciated. At least I am not sat on my butt doing duck all for the community like most others, I am not even earning any money of the site either... I do advertisement on the site but that is 100% free and do you see any google ads?... no.

I get nothing out of it, just thought it might come in handy for some people...

I have also found at least 6 things on my website that is not on the haboon database.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not that they don't appreciate your work, it's cause there already exists something like this and is much easier. Maybe if you think of another good idea and it becomes successful people will thank and appreciate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back