• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[NA 2011] Empty MapLoad in Zone 3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed the MapLoad.txt in my Zone 3 was empty which resulted in a few kingdom quests not working. In the asserts I got this even though it still starts and runs.

AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_Start_Acceptor : No data for client listen[0]
AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : ZoneServer::zs_servicestart : Acceptor fail[0]

I went back to the test_ServerInfo.txt file and noticed it was set to use the same ports as Zone 2. 9124 and 9125. I then incremented it to 9126 and 9127, as I've seen in other people's server info file. I still get the same assert and it still does not load any maps.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've been searching and it seems like a me thing. What might cause the zone to give that error?

Back