Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] File Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Odin File Fixes

Those who said its impossible to fix the Knockbacks - i have good news - it can be fixed, just a hint for ya though look in the following files:

AbState.shn
SubAbState.shn
AbStateView.shn &
ActiveSkill.shn

Oh if you douches want to be lazy i will re-edit this and include a download link for ya....remember there is just a graphical issue then....can't seem to work it out, might be because its only designed for pvp hehehehe!

>-> For You Lazy Idiots! [See Below] <-< Feel Free To Download (ODIN FILES FIXED!)

IF YOU GET AN Error, IDGAF! its Time For YOU To work IT OUT!!

Oh and if you have modified these files previously the edits will no longer be there - this is designed as a basic fix not a perfect one, but meh, whatever floats your boat, i just hope its water :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

I wouldn't say that a work around is a fix to the solution. But yeah, too much effort to actually fix the real bug and no one here has the knowledge or time. Guess it's something?

Reaction score

it took me over 3 hours to get it done, but when i saw how simple it was, i was thinkin' i could do the same for the level 110 Skills, and most of them are pretty damn straight forward, i'll be testing things out fully before releasing it though, hey what can i say - its there it works why not use it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still having the problem with Titles after trying the fix. o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I either get titles that don't save after relog or they just don't work at all. Using correct databases and shns as well.

Reaction score

You have problems with titles ? Do you know i could upload the fix for you :D its easy as pie to repair the character the SHN's work fine over here :D

To avoid double posting:

The video of Knockbacks and a few 110 skills that have been repaired will be uploaded soon we have (another person and i) been working extremely hard on trying to get the 110 skills repaired for everyone, but i can say this

>-> Heat Of Fury (almost fully working (we are working extremely hard again to get it right))
>-> Knockbacks on ALL skills working fully (yes we have been working on it)
>-> Metor - found the issue and have repaired it!
>-> Cross Drop - fixed
>-> Level 110 Archer skills fully working!
>-> Knight skill (the one like Heat Of Fury but it increases def rather than str) Repaired

I wont upload the files until ALL level 110 skills have been repaired! When they have been i will be uploading EVERY single one of the files that are required to make it work - i will be working on the youtube video this week - after i conduct the routine maintenance on my server :) once that is done we will be concluding to prove that the skills CAN and WILL work regardless!!!! :D

[ Left For Editing Again! ]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You have problems with titles ? Do you know i could upload the fix for you :D its easy as pie to repair the character the SHN's work fine over here :D
Alright cool! I'm also having problems with the guild acad reward system non of the rewards stick. ​xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm not aware of any of these bugs you are experiencing and I don't think they were in odin. So you must've done something wrong.
I'll double check, but I think that the error is probably my databases or something. :x I recently had to restore old ones, I might have messed something up there.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

all fiesta servers use activeskill.shn its a required shn

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How do i add a time limit to a skin that i have added.
ex.
Remaining Time:5days24hours15Minutes
Expire Date: 2013.12.09 15:19

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do i add a time limit to a skin that i have added.
ex.
Remaining Time:5days24hours15Minutes
Expire Date: 2013.12.09 15:19

ChargedEffect.shn --> KeepTime_Hour

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Invalid object name 'w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType'.

Help Please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Invalid object name 'w00_character.dbo.tGuildAcademyRewardType'.

Help Please.

Lol had the same error was easy fix for me. Just a simple name change on the SQL DB. Example: W00_character is probably something else like World00_Character. Simple misspell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back