Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Naruto mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wanbotak - Naruto mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

installation guide​

Step 1: Install VMWARE software (version 16 or higher recommended)
Step 2: Unzip the server and run the .vmx file
Currently, I am leaving the Bridged network card to play lan in the house, if your home network range is 192.168.1.xx, it can be played on the phone through wifi sharing the modem with the server running on the PC
If you belong to another series you have to switch to vmnet8 or vmnet1 card to play offline, this must use an emulator that cannot be played on the phone
Checkpoint you can go to your main network card or go to search for CMD and type ipconfig. Your IP is located at IPV4 Address
In addition, you need to go to Edit - Virtual NetWork Editor, switch vmnet8 or 1 card to 192.168.1.0
Step 3: Run the virtual machine, press power on then select I Moved It, ask Yes or No, select No for it don't ask anymore. If the powerful machine can increase Ram or Core, located in the Memory below Power On
Step 4: Run the Server, you can log in to linux and type commands to run, or use the SecureCRT you have made available to enable. Linux root pass pgaming login account. In SecureCRT you just need to run Start and Start Server 1 to be able to enter the game, if you want to open server 2.3, run the other 2 more. Then install the APK file and go to the game to enjoy

Some Information:
- Admin page: PassGM:mx52.cn
- APK Download page: (this is for convenience when playing on the phone, not to plug the cable through)
- Navicat:
root
mx52.cn
SSH tab:
root
pgaming

Link for offline :
Link for vps :
VMWARE :

pass : pgaming

video tutorial :

Code:
credit : pgaming

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

installation guide​

Step 1: Install VMWARE software (version 16 or higher recommended)
Step 2: Unzip the server and run the .vmx file
Currently, I am leaving the Bridged network card to play lan in the house, if your home network range is 192.168.1.xx, it can be played on the phone through wifi sharing the modem with the server running on the PC
If you belong to another series you have to switch to vmnet8 or vmnet1 card to play offline, this must use an emulator that cannot be played on the phone
Checkpoint you can go to your main network card or go to search for CMD and type ipconfig. Your IP is located at IPV4 Address
In addition, you need to go to Edit - Virtual NetWork Editor, switch vmnet8 or 1 card to 192.168.1.0
Step 3: Run the virtual machine, press power on then select I Moved It, ask Yes or No, select No for it don't ask anymore. If the powerful machine can increase Ram or Core, located in the Memory below Power On
Step 4: Run the Server, you can log in to linux and type commands to run, or use the SecureCRT you have made available to enable. Linux root pass pgaming login account. In SecureCRT you just need to run Start and Start Server 1 to be able to enter the game, if you want to open server 2.3, run the other 2 more. Then install the APK file and go to the game to enjoy

Some Information:
- Admin page: PassGM:mx52.cn
- APK Download page: (this is for convenience when playing on the phone, not to plug the cable through)
- Navicat:
root
mx52.cn
SSH tab:
root
pgaming

Link for offline :
Link for vps :
VMWARE :

pass : pgaming

video tutorial :

Code:
credit : pgaming

if we could have english apk that would be nice , there is one posted however it doesn't work with this server , thank you for posting , all works so far , no complaints except for eng apk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i've been search trough the english app but cannot find how to change the ip for it :/
hopefully someone figures it out

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who accepts this game server I want to hire

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Может он наймет того кто поставит сервер?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to be fair i want to know why post viet lang games when most here look for english , i can understand server side however you just post stuff that mostly you abbandon when questions are starting to come , don't understand this the wrong way, good you share files and help with some good tutorials but en support is kinda 0 , you shared english app here then abandon sharing further info , to be fair for that i remove like

Back