Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nation War Map (Base Naming)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really a "release" in the sense of something "big", but I figured I'd share this nonetheless.

Back in my NA days, before they came out with any official "grid system" or "naming scheme", I came up with this:

nickmasterinu - Nation War Map (Base Naming) - RaGEZONE Forums

Names:

PM: Procyon Main
CM: Capella Main
N1-N4: North 1, North 2, ...
S1-S4: South 1, South2, ...
NC: North Corner
SC: South Corner
EE: "East East"
EC: East Center
WW: "West West"
WC: West Center
C: Center

While, yes, a grid system for naming the bases might make sense in some regards, it would require all of the players to constantly check their maps as remembering all the base names based off coordinates is difficult (at least for me).

My system makes it easy to remember the base names as they are named, for the most part, by a description of their location rather than a grid coordinate. Further, each base has a short 2 letter/number code name, making communication between players a breeze.

If you would like to use this map, I've made a .rar file with the .dds file and a helpful Readme file which is available to .

The Readme file will have all the information on the use, installation, and other information you may need to use the map file.

Last edited:
Back