• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Need a colourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello peoples,

I have an upcoming "funny comic" type project on the way and i need someone that is good at Paint Shop/Photo Shop.
I do all the drawing/artwork but i would like to have it all in color instead of black and white.
I plan to release new content about once per week; maybe once per two weeks in the begining. so i would need someone that would dedicate themselves to the project.

Project Information/Whats needed:

Project type: Comics, be it full or funny standard 3-5 panels.
Talent Needed: PSP or PS skills on a semi if not full on pro.
Dedication: Full time. 1 comic per week/two weeks isnt that hard to dedicate to
Talent Location: Anywhere really. im in FLA USA so south eastern US prefered.

If you would like to team with me on what would then be OUR project, my website has a few drawings of mine including 1 (one) funny comic. all B&W so they are some what ready for colouring and you can show me your skills using them. post them here or email me at codebreakers@mail.com
- excuse the annoying pop-ups :/

Thanx in advance everyone.
Sketch

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont think you will find some1 here... thats still The ULTIMATE MMOG Rresource Forum.

you should ask it from some graphic forum...

I think here are good artist but all they have something else to do...

Reaction score
Juunior said:
I dont think you will find some1 here... thats still The ULTIMATE MMOG Rresource Forum.
you should ask it from some graphic forum...
I think here are good artist but all they have something else to do...
Why not ?...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its mostly gaming forum, or what? most ppl here like to play some game here...

but yes, u might find someone...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell do you guys keep talking about? this is a request forum "Post your requests or offer your services here" not about gaming. people ask for artistic help here, be it a sig or whatever.

Reaction score
Sketch said:
What the hell do you guys keep talking about? this is a request forum "Post your requests or offer your services here" not about gaming. people ask for artistic help here, be it a sig or whatever.
You right man :icon6:

Reaction score
Sketch said:

yes, but noone hardly answers the class for requests

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this isnt a "Make me a sig" request. this is a job/project on a serious basis. not just a one time thing so if you sign up to help then you are now apart of the creation and will be doing artwork on a regular basis.

Sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back