• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need A Good Emulator Of Ragnarok.Tell Me How To Use Too Plz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help again.I need a good Ragnarok Emulator to make a server for everyone.Need Someone teach me too because i'm still a kid but i learn things faster than anyone.Plz help me and may GOD bless u all. :icon6:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No not eathena that's a little to complicated for them (but eathena is a great server)
i suggest fusion because it's pretty easy to setup dl and install and your good to go(and the good part is it doesnt eat alot of sys resources).
fusion site: fusion.cobax.net
pm me if you have question ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The last time I checked, it was here...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragame said:
Need help again.I need a good Ragnarok Emulator to make a server for everyone.Need Someone teach me too because i'm still a kid but i learn things faster than anyone.Plz help me and may GOD bless u all. :icon6:

No need to make a server for everyone... just need to make a server for yourself to play...
if u are really devoted to make a server for everyone...1st i suggest you go and become a game developer in RO...know most of the scripts and wat bugging the game if player encounter an error....
Or you can just find a game developer and help you out. You cant simply say u learn things faster than anyone...this scripting isnt a things to be easy about ... ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bastreetboys said:
No need to make a server for everyone... just need to make a server for yourself to play...
if u are really devoted to make a server for everyone...1st i suggest you go and become a game developer in RO...know most of the scripts and wat bugging the game if player encounter an error....
Or you can just find a game developer and help you out. You cant simply say u learn things faster than anyone...this scripting isnt a things to be easy about ... ^_^

lol . . . same here, i agree

Last edited:
Back