Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a Hoster

C# Developer
Reaction score
Searching for a hoster for conquer private server. Post here ur computer specs/connection speed if interested.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You must be kidding me Chris, you want to give out your good pserver debug for someone who will f**k you over ? Don't !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you sick or something your crazy icedearth is right man
dont do it they duck you up with that kind of jokes!!

C# Developer
Reaction score
please, im not dumb.... i compiled the debug to not read the config.ini for username/pass. Yes people can crack, but nobody that will release. GG for me. Also, its not anything good im hosting atm. People would have to guess the username//pass for mysql and would have to use that. Making it possible for me to just go right in with info i know... no hard :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats true :) Yeah Chris i know you ain't dumb. Your a good friend :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since i alrady pm u and u didnt reply, i gone post here as u whant: comp P Q6600 3 GB ram, internet bandwidh 10 Mb down and about 7mb up, im 14-15/24 on computer and if the hoster spot is taken pls tell me!

Back