• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[need] a layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i need a layout for my Gunz Pserver,

1. what text do you want on it: nothing rite now
2. what size ? or around what size ? (NOTE: MAX SIZE = 468x125px): 743x531
3. any specific pictures/renders ? (supply one or we will supply one for you): ,
, , , put the 1st in the bottom center, 2nd in the top right corner, 3rd in the left top corner, 4th in the bottom left corner and 5th at the bottom
4. colors:black,white,grayish, but make the blast red/orange
5. style ? (Grunge, vector, tech, dark, light): make a explosion in the background, light at the corners,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You want to fit so many renders in one thing?wow... that won't work out too well.

And also "make a explosion in the background, light at the corners," isn't a style, nor is it easy to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o i didnt no that wasnt a style, and about so many renders u can resize them to make the fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back