Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a little bit help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
searched for long time on forums, but couldn't clarify my questions

1. If i delete all "*.acl" files from my D:/a3server/ACCOUNT files. Will it delete all IDs registered in database ?

2. What to do to clear all characters from database ? .... have to edit charac0 table after deleting "*.acl" files ?

3. not able to go to some maps via GM commands, used teleport fix too. tht helped me about teleporter NPC, but not with GM commands

4.not able to spawn 'Iartekk' .... neither with "@ITEM?5131:1" in friend chat mode .... nor by entering value "5153;1090790433;135958;" in wearing stuff via GMTools.

thanx in advance :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
1 ) NO
2) Run this query to clear all the characters from the charac0 table with the ASD Database
"DELETE from charac0"
3) Make sure the GO co-ordinates are valid.. eg : format @GO/1 125 135 (KH chat)
4) Spawn of Uniq items are restricted and limited paste this code in your inventory i.e m_body INVEN=5153;1090790433;544160;0 it will definitely work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Iarrtek : check UniqueItem.ini in ZS folder. put 0 as CYCLE value and restart server. It shud work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Danni thanx i tried that and solved it out :)
@Cigu thanx :)

the next problem is :
--> mob splitting : when i hit duskamju or chemoz, they get multiplied as olgocs :p
any solution ?

--> how to increase character name size limit ? i am able to make char name with max 10 chacters .... any idea to increase it to 14 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server files u using are bugged. Those are raman's files for sure, please use the server files provided by suruchi most of the bugs are solved in those server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Danni thanx i tried that and solved it out :)
@Cigu thanx :)

the next problem is :
--> mob splitting : when i hit duskamju or chemoz, they get multiplied as olgocs :p
any solution ?

Hex edit monster file. Check Offset 0x44. If mob is splitting that byte shud be set as 02. Make it 00 and mob shudnt split anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ash i myself modified lot of files there :)
@cigu wokayz thnx fr info :) will try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back