• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Need a Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i need a sig, just need my name in it, i dont care if its the basic poop i just need something that is (see below), that has my frikin name in it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow, your sig is huge
id help
but i dont no much about Phototshop... when i get better ill be happy to help u :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UGh o.o what with all the L2 ...freaks x.x I hate that game so much...

Maybe I am the only one Oo ?

(freak in non an offensive way o.o)

Reaction score
well i would like a sig based around my name with the theme of the movie, Phsyco, if anyone knows that movie, try and incorperate this pic into it, a woman screaming....priceless....... , but i dont know y people even ask for sigs here, noone answers and i havent seen any sig requests getting answered, so if anyone does see this, and wants to get rid of my huge butt sig, make me one please.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u can host flash @

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back