• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need file server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I would set aceonline/airrivals/x-rivals server for a few friends. I need an active file servers on megaupload do not work. Could someone give me a url or torrent to download a good file. I care about a well ep, preferably 3.4 but can be lower. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, I would set aceonline/airrivals/x-rivals server for a few friends. I need an active file servers on megaupload do not work. Could someone give me a url or torrent to download a good file. I care about a well ep, preferably 3.4 but can be lower. Thank you.

Mmmm your request about episode 3.4. To be honest I know that in this forum the latest release have been made by //mKeey\\ release of 3.3.

I will upload it on the tutorial that i've made in tutorial section. Be patient.
Credits goes to mKeey;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back