• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need guide for clans (Include IIS Set up)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm having some troubles with this for some reason..Lol, I got it working once, but switching host, I forgot. IIS wasn't my favorite thing to work on.

So I was wondering if someone that can do it, can please post a guide on setting it up, cause well..I'd like to learn how to set it up again..Lol, thanks.

(If IIS isn't needed to set up clans, well can I still get a guide cause there is something obviously wrong..)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know there is a sticky for clans, but is there IIS included? Cause I didn't see it, unless I didn't check all the pages.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IIS comes with windows.

Which windows are you using?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, when you first install / boot up your computer, you have an option of adding roles to your computer. All you do, is add the IIS role

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, seems pretty simple enough, I'll test this out. I've been trying this for about 4-5hours and I seriously feel like shooting myself ._.

Well, as of now, it worked, until It keeps saying Files needed

I've downloaded this and only the first file was in the folder, it doesn't have any of the others:

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=433410

I'm wondering, is it REQUIRED to enable clans, this IIS crap, cause I'm seriously fed up with it.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes. but please listen to me.

you do not need to download any items. just have your windows 2003 disc, and add a role to your computer. Then it will show up in Administrative Tools.

IIS IS required

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the thing is it isn't my computer, it's the host's computer. If it was my computer, I'd have everything done by now, that is the problem

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who is the host? someone your paying?
Just go to start, and hit manage your server. at the very top. then add the role from there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told u at msn <.<

See this page u.u

Here's a tool

Maybe anything can help u ^^

Last 2

Download ISS

Back