• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help gameguard

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I have some problems with my luna ..

The first problem:
I need help to protect luna classic of CE, Hex Editor, etc.
and how to install gameguard paid.

The second problem:
how to make a simple launcher?

anyone please help my problem. Thank's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gameguard wont help much in that situation since the source is pretty much open source in this case
you can always hook their WriteProcessMemory functions so that they can't write to the memory in your game's process. Done right this one step will block 90% of all cheats and cheat engines not all tho as people always find away.
you could also Hook into the LoadLibrary functions and monitor any DLLs that are being loaded dynamically, to prevent DLL injection.
heres some intresting reading its slightly old but given the year the luna source is from its still useful

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
gameguard wont help much in that situation since the source is pretty much open source in this case
you can always hook their WriteProcessMemory functions so that they can't write to the memory in your game's process. Done right this one step will block 90% of all cheats and cheat engines not all tho as people always find away.
you could also Hook into the LoadLibrary functions and monitor any DLLs that are being loaded dynamically, to prevent DLL injection.
heres some intresting reading its slightly old but given the year the luna source is from its still useful

Gotta admit, that was one sexy read!

Back