Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help! Monsters attack you but don't move.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The monsters from the kamasylvia region are bugged on my server, they don't chase my character and they don't attack, only if I arrive and stand in front of them, if I take a few steps back they don't do anything else. This happens with Forest Ronaros and fadus for example. The monsters in Gyfin Rashida Temple are frozen and most do nothing.How to fix this?

I have a server that has many other bugs but these monsters are chasing you, is there any way to get some mobs folder from it and replace it in my other one so that these monsters work correctly?

I've been to the gameserver/data/bin/ai folder and there are some monster folders there, but I didn't find those mentioned and I don't know what to modify or replace, can anyone help me?

Back