• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help! Need a overwiew of all bugs in the game...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i am Divya Sahni!
I am from mumbai
I would like to tell you guys that im a employed games bug tester!!
I have been recently employed to test bugs in a newly opening server in Korea
I am totally knowing nothing about the bugs here and i dont want to loose this opportunity
so kinda help me guys here
I hope im not bugging you :rolleyes: :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUGs = Problems/Mistakes, or mistakes to be made OK... Problems in gameplay.
BUG Tester = Normal players, play the game before launch and assess the game play as ALL OK. They will report to developers if something do not work properly.
Example 1: - If you press '1' or '2' keys in keyboard, it must replenish your HP and MP. If that does not work, its called BUG (formal slang word).
Example 2: - If you kill a monster, it should give you EXP as the developers set for that monster, if it did not give, its called BUG (formal slang).
Example 3: - If you submit a quest, it should give you so much exp and money and reward as set by developers, if it did not give, its called BUG (formal slang).

I Hope this must be the answer for "What BUG?" we have above. If not please ignore this post..

Back