• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help real BAD !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im making my own pt server

i read everything about it but still everything i want to connect to own server it keeps connecting to Dpt how ??

i used my own registry file the server works but it just wont connect any1 who can help me is welcome :sweatdrop

zoeffie

server Upt - UnlockedPT

thnx

srry for my bad english lol :p working on it...

Can some1 give me details how to connect everything is welcome every small help is needed

evrything is working site is good sod blesscastle npc's we have everything

Shortly: I need Detail's How to start the server From step 1 to step 20 exactly.

thnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im making my own pt server
i read everything about it but still everything i want to connect to own server it keeps connecting to Dpt how ??
i used my own registry file the server works but it just wont connect any1 who can help me is welcome :sweatdrop
zoeffie
server Upt - UnlockedPT
thnx

Some clients need to be hex IP into .exe, but keep in ur mind, some clients were compacted hindering this

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Just tell me what serverfiles you are using atm, and I will try to help you the best as I can...can you, thx :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
its bcuz, CxPT, dPT, rPT and SGPT all have custom clients. That do not require a registry, and just connect straight to the IP that was hexed into the client. You wont find it though all our clients are packed and no one has found them yet. So good luck. But if i sit here and tell you wheres its at then that would be pointless. And you wouldnt learn anythinf.

Good luck finding it.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
If you dont find out how to do, could I edit that client for you, If you like.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the some problem i tried my best to do it but it just dindt work for me

can u help me to swedid ??

already thnx :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well, tell me what your problem is. Then could I try too help you the best as I can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

either your client still has Dpt`s ip in it (needs hexing) or your rgx file has Dpt`s server ip in it just delete it (ptReg.rgx)
if both these are done and your server is set up right you should connect to your own server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, tell me what your problem is. Then could I try too help you the best as I can.

I have your client (eXperiencePT.exe) but i want to hex it for my own PT server but when i open it in a hex editor and replace all eXperiencePT and exPT it wont open the .exe anymore..
can you help me with this?

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
I'd reccomend using an alternative client... hey something is better than nothing isn't it. The pyePT client 1862 or whatever the hell it is, is an essential client I use when I get errors elsewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have your client (eXperiencePT.exe) but i want to hex it for my own PT server but when i open it in a hex editor and replace all eXperiencePT and exPT it wont open the .exe anymore..
can you help me with this?

Are you sure what you've replaced it with is the same length?

Back