• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Help Testing Out My Server!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to this thread My name is Calle and i have an Own Ragnarok server and can help EVERY ONE ELSE WHITH THEIR RO server
Just add my msn if you need help[[[Calle_malmqvist@hotmail.com]]]

Well PLZ TRY MY SERVER ONLY MY BROTHER! Have Test it and its work fine.
I need some new players and GM's we are looking for 1-2 peapols who want to Be GM you will have to help peapols in Ragnarok Server and you can GO and hunt whith GM ...But TRY HELP AS MANY YOU CAN if you being GM.
Write me on msn I WANT GM and i will see if you helping pepols and that i will give some questions

Here is my server go to you RO FOLDER and then DATA and then open SCLIENTINFO.XML whith not pad/notes
And copy the text down here... and REPLACE it whith your SCLIENTINFO.XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
<servertype>sakray</servertype>
<connection>
<display>Carlle</display>
<desc>Welcome</desc>
<address>81.227.169.9</address>
<port>6900</port>
<version>10</version>
<langtype>1</langtype>
<registrationweb></registrationweb>
<aid><admin></admin></aid>
</connection>
</clientinfo>

The server is bugg free!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULL DATA FOLDER AND kROsake... Download kro sake from here
MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AND ECKTRACK IN RO FOLDER AND MAKE SHORT CUT TO DESKOP AND THEN dubbel click and play For free!!

FOR ACCOUNT YOU WILL HAVE TO SET _M OR _F....M FOR MEN AND F FEMALE THEN JUST SET _M AFTER THE NAME YOU WANT AND PASSWORD AS YOU WANT LIKE 12345 NO PUTTING _M/F HERE
NOW YOU COME TO CHARACKTER SELECT AND AFTER YOU LOGG OUT AGAIN AND WANT IN MAKE SURE U TAKE AWAY _M/F AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS example((IlikeIceCream and pass 12345)) b4 we had IlikeIceCream_M but its first time now is the other and ever times we log in we have now IlikeIceCream and pass 12345 Hope you understand my bad english :D

Back