• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[need help] trying to make a Grand Chase season 2 private server for me and friends

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an old grand chase season 1-3 player. It's been a long time since I've played grand chase, however I would love to be able to play the game again!

I was wondering if anyone here could help me in my attempts to get a grand chase season 1 or 2 working, I've tried reading on multiple forums and multiple places here, I've watched YouTube videos and have spent countless hours trying to get a server up and running, but every time I get errors or hiccups along the way. I've tried making the server on Windows xp sp3/vista/7/10 and all attempts have been futile :(. If someone knows how to make a working grand chase season 1 or 2, I would be extremely happy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
follow my tutorial how to create a season 1 server (files in description of the video):

or season 2:

i fixed some bugs, just follow the instructions of the video.

good luck

Back