• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Help With 2 Things

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. im missing 2 map files which is bugging up my script
poring_c01 and poring_c02

2. im having a hell of a time putting in custom items , i've read plenty of tuts but im definitely doing something wrong and was wondering if someone could help me

thanks again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just found them in my installation..

See if these help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea i think those are it, but in my db it says c01 but in the script it says w01

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ty so much wasen't able to find them anywhere

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go.. W01 and W02 also uploaded :)

You can find c01 and c02 in my first post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck yea ty so much

edit: srry to ask again but poring_c01.gat is missing but everyhting else works perfect atm

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

edit: srry to ask again but poring_c01.gat is missing but everyhting else works perfect atm

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In ../db/map_index.txt put the map name like "poring_c01" (without quotes)
In ../conf/maps_athena.txt put the map name like "map: poring_c01"
Make sure the paths in ../conf/grf-files.txt are correct, one grf (or your data folder) should have the map files in it.
Run mapcache.exe

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
? the file is isint in it but everything else it

way2eath could u upload me tat file plz

poring_c01.gat

and thanks again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update? If you're using stable branch, don't. It's outdated and usually isn't updated.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks again

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Update? If you're using stable branch, don't. It's outdated and usually isn't updated.

the first link didnt work but the second defenetly seems alot easier ill try i try it out ty, also ur saying that trunk is better to use then stable how much differences do they have?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks again

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

the first link didnt work but the second defenetly seems alot easier ill try i try it out ty, also ur saying that trunk is better to use then stable how much differences do they have?

The trunk version has been updated a lot, it also has a lot of features. Even though trunk may sound instable, but it is in fact.. not :)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dunno why trunk just doesnlt work for me lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First link doesn't work 'cause you need 25+ posts or somethin' on eA to view the guides section.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im using xray version to add customs an im having problems trying to put it into the server db could someone help me with it. tryed a bunch of times but there's just something im not understanding

i also got a trunk version to work but my characters get locked

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im using xray version to add customs an im having problems trying to put it into the server db could someone help me with it. tryed a bunch of times but there's just something im not understanding

i also got a trunk version to work but my characters get locked

To be honest, I never liked Xray. When kRO released the lua's I was all over it. It makes my life a lot easier.

If you get the "Access denied" message (or somethin' like that) it's a packet version issue.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well atm i got things working now with the xray and custom items finally figured it out except im having problems with the attributes, like when for instant wings can summon hmm lvl 3 firebolt and resistances and such, not exactly sure how to put it into the server side item db, like which format... also how to make them compatible with sets..

edit: oh nvm found it

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
X3 I was gonna post it earlier, but I couldn't find the link from work :/ Hope it was self-explanatory.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah it;s fine now im going to stick with my stable version atm, everything seems to be working flawlessly right now and im adding customs and such so, for one it;s going good. i made a server last year but gave up on it.

ty for everyone's help

if anyone wants to help me with anything then u can always msg me lol

Back