• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Help with Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am able to start up the game server, UDP Relay, and TCP Relay. However, my center server closes after a while. This is what came up in the logs folder:

Code:
<html> <HEAD><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><CENTER> <TITLE>2007-06-15 07:10:21</TITLE> <H3><font color="#FFFF97">2007-06-15 07:10:21 for 16/2/2014 12:10:31</font><br><br></CENTER> </HEAD>                           <BODY link="#FFFFFF" vlink="#FFFF97" alink="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="#000000">                                                                                       <br><hr><br><pre></font><font face="courier new" size="2" color="#00FF00">DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxx\Server\Center\odbc_main.dsn
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxx\Server\Center\odbc_main.dsn
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxx\Server\Center\odbc_main.dsn
DriverConnect() success. m_strDSN : FILEDSN=C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\xxxx\Server\Center\odbc_stat.dsn
<hr>Change LogLevel (from 2 to 0 ).<hr></font><font face="courier new" size="2" color="#FF0000">KBaseServer::Init(), in 0 == lua_dofile( m_sptlua.get(), strLuaFileName.c_str() )    (D:\Dev\KncGC\Common\BaseServer.cpp, 166)
KCenterServer::Init(), in KBaseServer::Init( szFileName_ )    (D:\Dev\KncGC\CenterServer\CenterServer.cpp, 59)
</font><font face="courier new" size="2" color="#00FF00">cout : KThreadManager::EndThread(), 2014-02-16 12:10:31, 모든 스레드가 종료되도록 대기합니다. ** 남은 Queuing Event 개수 : 0
cout : KThreadManager::EndThread(), 2014-02-16 12:10:41, 대기 후 남은 스레드 수 : 2
    m_vecThread.size() : 2
    m_nTerminateCount : 0

gclite - Need Help with Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Message server and router also do not work, the driver connect says failed but I am positive I set it up correctly unless I am missing something. So how do I fix this?

Last edited:
Back