• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help with setting up a godswar server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1698528376994 - Need help with setting up a godswar server - RaGEZONE Forums

1698528566777 - Need help with setting up a godswar server - RaGEZONE Forums

The image above is using client version 1.0.237

I've been trying to set up a Godswar server for the last three or four days with little success. Was wondering if anyone is well versed into this stuff to help me setup the server and have it actually display an online server I've been use a old server file from here.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
¿Cómo entraste a Godswar sin que el cliente te diera error?

How did you enter Godswar without the client giving you an error?

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
¿Cómo entraste a Godswar sin que el cliente te diera error?

How did you enter Godswar without the client giving you an error?

View attachment 244281
View attachment 244282
The image above is using client version 1.0.237

I've been trying to set up a Godswar server for the last three or four days with little success. Was wondering if anyone is well versed into this stuff to help me setup the server and have it actually display an online server I've been use a old server file from here.

Its not same files ?

Upvote 0
Back