• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help with some errors in my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i got this following errors in my server:

1. when i make more than 1 character in an account, the character screen only shows me my first character and shows i have 1/7 but im using 3/7. my DB shows the characters i have so i cant creat another one in the same slot or with the same name.

2. my in-game configuration (ex: sound,custom chat tables,game screen position) doesnt get saved when i log out and re log in.

3. my character autorejects trade invitations (i guess this its a minor issue lol)

Thanks for helping.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you login it says " CHARACTER_INFO size error!! " ?

it happen, just edit your mmo.h

try to put this

#ifndef PACKETVER
//#define PACKETVER 20081126
#define PACKETVER 20100629

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked, Thanks xD

Now i need to solve the 2º and 3º problems lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2. my in-game configuration (ex: sound,custom chat tables,game screen position) doesnt get saved when i log out and re log in.

3. my character autorejects trade invitations (i guess this its a minor issue lol)

I meant this 2 problems xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well an SS cant explain it xD, its just like this:

you log in, turn off game sounds,turn on only all/party/guild chat modes on your chat box and you make another one with all the other system info (damage received,exp received etc.

in less words you customize everything you can in your UI, but when you relog everything its just like you didnt did anythin to it
(game soung its back on, the chat box have all chat logs on etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i personally confuse what you want me to get it in your problem.. i think the problem is your LUAFiles Or the CharFilter which is the older ragnarok. try download another new Luafiles..

Last edited:
Back