Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need helpes with Araz Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The Battle of the worlds is not playable ?

Someone know MapID (BOW) and how to make it work?

How to add mount ?

How to change loot in Mysterious Treasure Chest ?

How to put Bolt Infinity & Axe ?

Thanks you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The Battle of the worlds is not playable ?

Someone know MapID (BOW) and how to make it work?

How to add mount ?

How to change loot in Mysterious Treasure Chest ?

How to put Bolt Infinity & Axe ?

Thanks you.
Hello, Ill try to answer most of the questions.
1.I believe BOW is playable, but the map is missing from TMAPCHART so it needs to be setup (you probably figured this out already since you are asking for the map ID) unfortunately I don't remember the map ID anymore.
2.It depends on which mount, if you want to add a new mount that uses an already existing model you can do it in TMOUNTCHART (just put monster id from TMONSTERCHART into wDefMonID and WUpgMonID)
3.Loot from lootboxes is stored in TGLOBAL_GSP --> TCASHGAMBLECHART
4.Cash bolt,Arrow and Throwing Axe are already setup in TItem.TCD (IDs - 25020, 25021, 25022) just use titem editor with database access and save them through that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Ill try to answer most of the questions.
1.I believe BOW is playable, but the map is missing from TMAPCHART so it needs to be setup (you probably figured this out already since you are asking for the map ID) unfortunately I don't remember the map ID anymore.
2.It depends on which mount, if you want to add a new mount that uses an already existing model you can do it in TMOUNTCHART (just put monster id from TMONSTERCHART into wDefMonID and WUpgMonID)
3.Loot from lootboxes is stored in TGLOBAL_GSP --> TCASHGAMBLECHART
4.Cash bolt,Arrow and Throwing Axe are already setup in TItem.TCD (IDs - 25020, 25021, 25022) just use titem editor with database access and save them through that.
Hi Thank you for that answer.

Bow is playable but we don't have the MapID..

To add new custom mount how we can do ?

Someone have TItem Editor 5.0 with DB ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Thank you for that answer.

Bow is playable but we don't have the MapID..

To add new custom mount how we can do ?

Someone have TItem Editor 5.0 with DB ?
Alright, so I had a quick look at it and found out the map id, it's "3000". All you have to do is to put it in tmapchart i believe...

You cannot add a completely custom mount unless you have the tools for that and i assume that you don't (if you do, then you will have to figure it out yourself), without them all you can do is to create a new monster in tcd and database and then put it in tmountchart to create a "new" mount with an already existing model (it's useful for mounts with custom textures using the already implemented custom texture loading function that's present in the sources)

As for the titem editor, i'm pretty sure you will find it on this forum somewhere. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, so I had a quick look at it and found out the map id, it's "3000". All you have to do is to put it in tmapchart i believe...

You cannot add a completely custom mount unless you have the tools for that and i assume that you don't (if you do, then you will have to figure it out yourself), without them all you can do is to create a new monster in tcd and database and then put it in tmountchart to create a "new" mount with an already existing model (it's useful for mounts with custom textures using the already implemented custom texture loading function that's present in the sources)

As for the titem editor, i'm pretty sure you will find it on this forum somewhere. :)

Ok, thanks you very much for this.

Can I ask more questions please ?

How put mission war every 3 hours ? because now it's only once a day.

Change the name of teleport because docu 80 is name of docu 100 ?

change the level of skill improvement ?

Put gor in Peace MAP to make trade, auction and talk ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all your answer HelfRP ! Really appreciated <3
Always happy to help! :)

Ok, thanks you very much for this.

Can I ask more questions please ?

How put mission war every 3 hours ? because now it's only once a day.

Change the name of teleport because docu 80 is name of docu 100 ?

change the level of skill improvement ?

Put gor in Peace MAP to make trade, auction and talk ?
Hmm, these questions are quite tough :D but i'll try to answer the best I can

As for the mission war, i'm not really sure since I never tried changing it but you could take a look at TCustomTimeChart or TBattleTimeChart in TGAME_GSP (maybe one of those), but even then all you can really change is the time it starts at... I think in order to change the frequency of those wars you would probably have to change something in the sources. (or maybe you could try adding another "time" with the same ID in the database, that might work)

If the teleport works correctly and the only thing that's wrong is the name then you should probably check out either TDest.tcd, TPortal.tcd.

I'm not sure what you mean by "level of skill improvement".

And the last one, unfortunately i have no clue... It's most likely somewhere in the database.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back