• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Launcher for 202

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone can give one to me?
I had change ip in a3client.exe,but no launcher to star game
a3.exe always connect updater
plz help me!thanks!!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sure take this ^^ It's a bypass for the updater.. click ???? and you're in ^^

Hope this helps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need info 2 problem here

1. I need info here, when I use A3 launcher from Mr. Legendary it say "Incorrect Version" (in launcher ver 1.17), when I use official launcher (ver 1.16) it work.

May I know what is my fault ? (I use india client)

2. I make manual account with MSSQL Enterprise Manager and it work, but when I click "create character" button it not work, may I know the solution for this problem.

I have read all post until page 20 there is some same problem about create char, but I still dont have point to the solution for this problem.

Big thanks before and after.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
1. Firstly, the launcher works for version 2.00 and up.. so get another client (you could try the A3 Korean part 5 client)

2. Firstly, ensure you have created the other 3 extra DBs, Character, Itemstorage and clan..
restore them with the backups from server files v1.20 RZ edition.. Then change the 8880 and 9990 TDB.ini db name respectivetly... the ODBC name is in TDB.ini and believe me, it is repeated like 15 times.

Hope this helps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RaGEZFanS said:
1. I need info here, when I use A3 launcher from Mr. Legendary it say "Incorrect Version" (in launcher ver 1.17), when I use official launcher (ver 1.16) it work.

May I know what is my fault ? (I use india client)

2. I make manual account with MSSQL Enterprise Manager and it work, but when I click "create character" button it not work, may I know the solution for this problem.

I have read all post until page 20 there is some same problem about create char, but I still dont have point to the solution for this problem.

Big thanks before and after.

check your file tdb.ini in folder 8880 ,it must be like this:
00=h3db00 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 0 1
01=h3db01 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 1 1
02=h3db02 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 2 1
03=h3db03 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 3 1
04=h3db04 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 4 1
05=h3db05 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 5 1

okey,enjoy yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx info I will try

tydggm said:
check your file tdb.ini in folder 8880 ,it must be like this:
00=h3db00 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 0 1
01=h3db01 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 1 1
02=h3db02 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 2 1
03=h3db03 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 3 1
04=h3db04 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 4 1
05=h3db05 ASD sa yourpassword charac0 5 1

okey,enjoy yourself

Already done but still can't.

Legendary said:
1. Firstly, the launcher works for version 2.00 and up.. so get another client (you could try the A3 Korean part 5 client)

2. Firstly, ensure you have created the other 3 extra DBs, Character, Itemstorage and clan..
restore them with the backups from server files v1.20 RZ edition.. Then change the 8880 and 9990 TDB.ini db name respectivetly... the ODBC name is in TDB.ini and believe me, it is repeated like 15 times.

Hope this helps

Thx for info Legendary, I will try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back