• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

need sdb!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need sdb for mangos rev 3006 but not 3201321 file just all updates in two files please :angel:
and the sdb must not have bugs couse my sdb for 3006 didn`t had mobs !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sorry that i didn`t looked that before...
no stupid links!
those sdb are older and some of them 95% maybe are buged
no stupid awnsers please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and that in my last post was a surcasum...
if you now what i mean...
and i hope the sdb is withouth many bugs and works.. fine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, it would seem that the new sdb's are not fully spawned, but all creatures are loaded into the databse.

I came across a forum post with the command to spawn them all, but i've forgoten what the commands are, and im trying to find them again myself lmao.

Once i've found them, i'll let you all know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm i downloaded sdb 0.5.4 full for 3010 rev 66 change set...
but i had big erorrs on mangosd.exe :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG
i only need one stupid sdb with no buggs!!!
i download almost all sdb-s and 1 was right but i had a problem with the item_tamplate loading but the creatures and npc-s were right please give mi a link with two files mangos.sql and realmd.sql and let it be with no bugs please!!!!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok, that would be great! ^_^

Sorry Zeroxe, but it would appear that it's the sdb's themselves ware the problem, we will have to wait untill a new rev comes out, one that works with the new sdbs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@bulgarian: um.. maybe the reason your getting so many errors..
is.. have you been updating the mangos.exe + realmd.exe to match the SDB's?
because only certain versions are compatible...
if you still only using the first *.exe's you dl'd none of the DB's will be compatible..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
of yeah !! i updated them i`m not a noob!!!
come one give me some not bugged sdb for 2977 if you can ...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look buddy, nobody's gonna want to help you with that attitude of yours. Maybe if you start treating the rest of us with respect and not demanding things , you might actually get somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sorry that you can`t just dump sql file of perfekt sdb from your or any working server...
couse that is inposible...
from 5 days iam trying to find the best sdb there is i dump a sql file but then it showed me an eror from gameobject_tamplate...
just dump one mangos file and that is .... tell me the rev witch i need to start the db with it and i will be very happy! until then i will try to fix it myself
OFFTOPIC:
i respecting you but some of you can`t do even simple things!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh sorry that you can`t just dump sql file of perfekt sdb from your or any working server...
from 5 days iam trying to find the best sdb there is i dump a sql file but then it showed me an eror from gameobject_tamplate...
just dump one mangos file and that is .... tell me the rev witch i need to start the db with it and i will be very happy! until then i will try to fix it myself
OFFTOPIC:
i respecting you but some of you can`t do even simple things!

You are NOT respecting us. You think this:
...oh sorry that you can`t just dump sql file of perfekt sdb from your or any working server...
...but some of you can`t do even simple things!...
is very respectful? Well, I don't. I just think it's damn right rude. Like I said, don't DEMAND things:
just dump one mangos file and that is .... tell me the rev witch i need to start the db with it and i will be very happy!
Don't TELL us what to do, coz you won't get ANY help unless your sort yourself out and start being polite.
...until then i will try to fix it myself...
I think this would honestly be the best thing for you to do, as you obviously do NOT know how to talk to people properly. I'm done. :biggrin:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok but all that you typed is offtopic and since you can`t do it I`ll do it myself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm the funny thing is even with the things i need i still get an error :||
and still don`t have mobs .... and npcs

Back