• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need shinra files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one got shinra files , it will be great if anyone can reupload it

and for sure if anyone can get me in touch with bd0rk's (Fred) it will be great

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u sure about that?
because there is no intmonsters and the files looks so wierd , and if u got the config.pk and e.pk will be great only server files dosent matter , i will take alot of time for me to edit it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u sure about that?
because there is no intmonsters and the files looks so wierd , and if u got the config.pk and e.pk will be great only server files dosent matter , i will take alot of time for me to edit it

here the serverside configs/maps which are released on 2013-2014
can't found out the client or pks

Upvote 0
Reaction score
the old files are not even good. I still have all the files from the begin.. until the last server too. Plus whatever was released without my permission were never completed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the old files are not even good. I still have all the files from the begin.. until the last server too. Plus whatever was released without my permission were never completed.
please if u can search for the client files it will be amazing and i will try to search for the client files that i have along time ago , xD but i will need the config password :D if u may

and thank u very much for replaying :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back