• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need some BGF tools higher then 1.2 :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty close on this whole revampin the main char graphics. The only bad part is when I use Nox BGF 1.2 for head,face,chest (possibly others) theres a little bit of info missing on every frame of the newly made BGF's. I mean it's possible to do still but it'll take forever to finish anything compared to if there was a BGF that worked on those type of BGFs.

Anyways heres a BGF I fixed the 1st frame on to give u an example of what I'm trying to do, I'll even post the finished revamped chars so you can use em on any server u want...!! lol this is gonna turn out funny as hell...

drmadcow - Need some BGF tools higher then 1.2 :/ - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: As you can see the legs are finished but the chest is too big (easy to fix I used wrong stretch #) and its not positioned right (alot harder to fix w/o a new BGF tool).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drmadcow, I love your work, but why do you have to make all your wonderful graphics X-rated?

Ra,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe thnx, well theres nobody else doing it lol and it'd really piss off NDS to see a server up especially one thats got naked poop in it. I mean theres no other online RPG's that got any nudity like I'd be putting in which that alone would make noobs join (and perverted noobs are entertaining). And I don't really plan on making it that bad, but it'd be good to make the players naked that way when you get PK'd you end up naked in some INN and it adds to the humility I guess lol

I'd also let ppl use cheats on the server too. Like stuff like PKK,etc I used to use it on that 109 russian one and it ain't really too bad. the only bad part is the auto-log but you got to figure ppl are gonna find it one way or another so might as well make it a option or something. I think I'd label the update name "M59: duck it all!" lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol duck it all ^_^ Actually, it is possible to ban all cheats. :) MM's "Ultimate 911 Tool" had all of 'em blocked.

Ra,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhh, poop I posted with MM's account ^_^ Sorry, I didn't know his was logged in lol

Ra,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah I'm not really sure what I'ma do yet on the server thing but at least make it cool looking and some hooters here and there lol

Like I'ma try 2 make it so it's a server of neat lookin crap u could have in any RPG then some stuff nobody seen in any RPG but make it still look good,etc.

edit: o yeah... was there a BGF editor that worked on char bgfs? I could do it the hard way but it'll be a pain lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll upload it or something when I get home tomorrow, hopefully it will work :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sweet thanx! yeah I just need a higher version I think, hopefully they fixed the bug w/ that. I dunno what the last BGF tool that was made was tho or if there ever was one that could compile the chest,head parts right. Its not hard for me to make the body parts but its slow and a pain pasting the missing hex info on every frame lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BGFedit version 1.3:

I fixed some bugs in that version and I'll hope your BGFs will export correctly with it. I remember there were some serious frameset bugs I had fixed, but I can't guarantee that, because I wrote that tool some years before.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
blah you did it before me mutex :x well hope it solves drmadcows problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet thanks! yeah I noticed the newer one seems to export/import frames better like the storyboards seem 2 work better n stuff.

Yeah there was still the thing w/ the chest,etc graphics but I'll just try to work around it if I can. The tool thingie works great tho otherwise. I think nobody noticed the lil missing hex info in those graphic parts just cause none of the other BGF frames got them or something.

Thanks 4 the help!! :D

Back