• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need some help :c

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heey Its my first post in this forum, I installed a Odin Server and everything works fine but when I tried login with "Odin Client" got "Authentication Failed"...

SQL:
eAaVAIk - Need some help :c - RaGEZONE Forums

pfZGWbQ - Need some help :c - RaGEZONE Forums

5r954SH - Need some help :c - RaGEZONE Forums
Services:
cI9YNAK - Need some help :c - RaGEZONE Forums
Host File:
ScNAvUF - Need some help :c - RaGEZONE Forums
Start.bat:
Odin.exe -osk_server ****IP**** -osk_token ASdasdae123sd -osk_store
The Server is running on a VPS Win Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 64bit, 12GB Ram
My firewall is disabled , the rest server is listening on the port 80.

Sorry for my english and I hope anyone can help me :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello MsMistery,

Make sure that no other program is running on Port 80 (e.g IIS, wamp, Skype)
Check your Rest Server Logs for further information.

I dont know if Tokens have a minimum/maximum lenght, maybe a longer one will work?
Additionally there should be a .txt file in your C: Drive called Outspark.txt or sth similiar, this might also contain useful information.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for replying Faking Interest!,

I have checked the ports and there is no program using port 80.
In C location I found a file called "outspark_dll_log":

(Outspark Error: 1001) Failed getting new token: The Server Returned an Unknown Error (wininet: 0).

(Outspark Error: 1001) Failed getting new token: The Server Returned an Unknown Error (wininet: 0).

oohh solved by my own, was a noob fail, in "OdinRestServerSettings" --> "OdinServer.Socket.IP" I had my public ip, I changed to 127.0.0.1 and everything work fine!

I hope this thread can help anyone at least.

Thanks you again Faking Interest! :five:

Back