Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need some help look please ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i itried making a server but when i try to open the proxy only 1 thing loads and the black screen closes right away and when i try to open agent or DB it says program not responding, can i even do this im using windows vista

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think you should follow up the instruction to config the *.ini file.
especially, ip , external ip and port.

Check the agent.exe where have you opened the function for the clients login.(F1...I have forgotten)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dgaf bro i sent u a pm about the server link and i wanna ask that if u succes opening the dr server could u pm me about it? thx!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lmao Smokebreak! Vista Sucks butt! So Go Find Another Os!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dont use vista!! vista does many problems and many files wont work u trust me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess u need higher version framework

:winky:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
=/ yea vista does suk lol if i do get my server up ill b sure its hosted 24-7 so people will actualy play it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hotgo all the ips are correct but what port do i use? its hard to do anything with vista
!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lmao, if you don't know the ports then dont mind opening a server. btw gimme your msn, i want to talk with you about hosting lmao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i itried making a server but when i try to open the proxy only 1 thing loads and the black screen closes right away and when i try to open agent or DB it says program not responding, can i even do this im using windows vista

Run regbat at 4DyuchiDll folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha rice im not asian i dont have msn! and i cant get gmclient workin on ur server hahaha if we could work something out about hostin that be cool tho)since my parents arent cheap!) umm PM me ill give you my email and AIM or something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive ran regbat a billion times that and the other loads but anything else doesnt o well i give up fuk vista =D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when you get a watch... btw go get msn and tell me it. i'm too bored without chatting :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a watch and its not up -.- DONT SAY LAWLZ ANY MORE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha what a noob.. i don't even think smokebreak should have a Server if he don't even know how to set it up..

Back