Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need to intro for asking a question it seems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, im a big Aion game fan, up till version 5.8, imo 4.7.5 which has all the good maps is the best, close second is 5.8. This is the reason i joined this forum, to save Aion from the abomination retail has become and to play a version from the better old times when the game was still playable and amazing.

also i posted this so i can post my real question somewhere else, without this introductory stuff it wont allow me it seems

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there! It's great to see another Aion game fan here on the forum. I understand your enthusiasm for the older versions of the game, as they often hold a special place in the hearts of many players. It's not uncommon for veteran players to feel that earlier versions had certain features or maps that they preferred.

While I can't speak for the current state of the retail version of Aion, it's wonderful that you joined this forum to connect with like-minded players and possibly explore private servers or discussions about the older versions of the game. Many online communities offer alternatives to retail versions, and you might find some interesting suggestions or discussions on this topic here.

Feel free to share your real question or any other thoughts you might have. I'm here to help and engage in conversation about Aion or any other related topic!

Reaction score
Hi, im a big Aion game fan, up till version 5.8, imo 4.7.5 which has all the good maps is the best, close second is 5.8. This is the reason i joined this forum, to save Aion from the abomination retail has become and to play a version from the better old times when the game was still playable and amazing.

also i posted this so i can post my real question somewhere else, without this introductory stuff it wont allow me it seems
Forcing you to say hello means I get to reply and welcome you.

Back