Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neo Mix Juver Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Juver Mix Neo Source

this source are more advance than raffy0809 neo source, and the encryption are same. Testing and actually fit on raffy0809 neo client.

REMOVED

some problem may you encounter...

skilleditor the csv are not work properly and always same issue of the newbie are gui folder

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

this source are more advance than raffy0809 neo source, and the encryption are same. Testing and actually fit on raffy0809 neo client.

REMOVED

skilleditor the csv are not work properly and always same issue of the newbie are gui folder

hmmpp... can you share your problem so that we all developers here can work on this share.....

and i think

the CrowStrTable is not working or different incryption and i think some skill dds too

and share the gui folder for this

werty - Neo Mix Juver Source - RaGEZONE Forums

thats my error hmmpppp....
level29

how did you make it work hmmmppp....

the glogic and one more thing the cfg file is not working

Reaction score

jayanna1421

that's why I said earlier ...

"some problem may you encounter..."

and if I share... maybe better if you first make my old request that you forgotten.....

the fansign

and if so... you request con't be ignored

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@jayanna1421

that's why I said earlier ...

"some problem may you encounter..."

and if I share... maybe better if you first make my old request that you forgotten.....

the fansign

and if so... you request con't be ignored
@Offtopic

dont worry i didnt forget that and i will make it so please w8 im busy with my school and my server but plss w8 dont push me to hard

hmmp for the sake of the development i think you needed to help us fisrt so that we can move on and think later your personal interest hmmmmppp plss dont be mad at me ^_^V

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i hope someone share the compatible client since im releasing this to public..dont selfish..i will share another source :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i hope someone share the compatible client since im releasing this to public..dont selfish..i will share another source :)

hmmp do yu have the compatible cfg and the glogicserver???

Reaction score

REMOVED

does the guild on character window is working?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if i got compatible cfg/glogicserver i dont ask for client lol..cfg u can try using neo shared by raffy

i got another source..for this time only this i can released

its not compatible i also try to rename it to svr_session_0.ini svr_login_0.ini svr_field_0.ini svr_agent_0.ini but its not compatible

thats why i ask the cfg

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i got compatible cfg/glogicserver i dont ask for client lol..cfg u can try using neo shared by raffy

i got another source..for this time only this i can released
okay :p

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@all
how to fix this compiling error

StdAfx.h directory blah blah dont know

and this

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '\Users\Acer\Desktop\New folder (4)\Hehehe Source Nov 30 2013\_rlib\RanClientLib.lib' @Fusion7
Fusion7
hmmmpp can you share your compatible files for this source plsss:adore::adore::adore::*::*:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Fusion7

sharing is always gets the gods bless

so share and share until you get lot of blessing from allah the mighty and only god here in the world and the next life

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for share.

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 39 succeeded, 2 failed, 1 skipped

Don't forget change "Debug" to "Release". Then click main project select "Clean project". After that click main project select "Compile project". Fin.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@FreedomRecords

can you help me with the compilation error here`s the ss

and this

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '\Users\Acer\Desktop\New folder (4)\Hehehe Source Nov 30 2013\_rlib\RanClientLib.lib'

hoping that you can help me

---------------------- Done ----------------------

Build: 15 succeeded, 22 failed, 1 skipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back