• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Network error ocurred

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please someone can help me. I already changed the ip of the projectG to 127.0.0.1. Everything works fine. More when I create account appears these''Network error ocurred (Error 10049) '' message .. ProjectG version 824.00 client version Pangya US 851. please help me :*:
jekids - Network error ocurred - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In mysql Account database the password must in md5. And check your Firewall if the pangya server ports are forwarded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's all correct, when I press login to create the account it will not anyone could edit a ProjectG for me ... with IP 127.0.0.1 port 8080

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Objeto não encontrado!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the address (URL) manually, please double-check the syntax of the address.If you believe you have encountered a problem with the server, please contact the webmaster.

[h=2]Error 404[/h]
Apache/2.4.7 (Win32) PHP/5.4.24Objeto não encontrado!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed according to the Acrisio tutorial
I changed according to the Acrisio tutorial

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tenho algo que posso fazer ... por que esta tudo configurado certinho ...

Upvote 0
Back