Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Network Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so we think everyone was overloading the login server with jaden spams but we emptied usecashnow and usecashlog made it a little better but still having the problem where ppl cant log in and it says Network Error o and we restarted 2 times

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so we think everyone was overloading the login server with jaden spams but we emptied usecashnow and usecashlog made it a little better but still having the problem where ppl cant log in and it says Network Error o and we restarted 2 times

YangLing I have tried your server and found that when I login there is only 9k jaden but I was sure I sent jaden to my account 10/15 min before I login, so I went back to website and send jaden again and suddenly I receive like 2.5 mil jaden, means jadens are sent but It didn't showed at first time. That might be the reason people are spamming for jadens. To temporarily solve this situation I can suggest 2 thing

1. reduce Cshop price. since its free make every item cost 1 silver not gold, that might affect your voting system but look at the fact with my 2.5mil jaden I upgrade items to +15 and bought some rings and all jaden gone. At some point your Cshop is that expensive. (I might ask for more jaden today :p )

2. you can try xAtticusx script, I know and believe he is a good coder
xAtticusx Release

GL :thumbup:

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
That's ridiculous... The jaden is processed by MySQL, and doesn't matter the quantity... It only bugs if you have a Pentium I processor, 10MB RAM -.-'

Network Error, can be an error in the authd conection, or in the mysql conection... Check if your table.xml (or similar) have the right configuration. Check the name of the database, conection IP, login and password, and check if your java is running correctly.

PS: authd uses java, if your java is an old version, or if it isn't very well configured in .profile, it certainly will not work.

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks goldrush was wondering who it was from here that was in xD but we are having major problems at the moment with the fact they somehow spawn +20 sigils ..... we are trying to figure out what to do any ideas.. and btw it was the mass Jaden Spam Crashed our login we fixed that now we have this problem ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
must be the work of a hacker, sorry bro can't help you on this but can only say that you need more security on your website so they can't hack your database.

pm me your msn

Last edited:
Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Maybe this is the most obvious hack in the world.

Do you have anti-sql-inject?

A simple command in the register page can delete your database if you don't have protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back