Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Network] - Looking to Team up or Merge with a Network ? - [Team Up/ Merge]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners, i have 1 Shoutcast Radio, 2 Windows VPS, 1 Windows Dedi and 1 VPN (offshore) also i own a few domains from ( ) aswell. So guys im offering all of this if i can Team up or merge with anyone that has a Habbo Retro, Network Company or Hosting. So yea, who is Interested ?

Shoutcast Radio (Listern) - ** Shoutcast Radio From: **

VPN Server - ** VPN Server From: **

Dedicated Server (Windows) Speed Test -
NetVibeNet - [Network] - Looking to Team up or Merge with a Network ? - [Team Up/ Merge] - RaGEZONE Forums
** Server From: **

Windows VPS Speed Test -
NetVibeNet - [Network] - Looking to Team up or Merge with a Network ? - [Team Up/ Merge] - RaGEZONE Forums
** VPS From: **

Windows VPS (2) Speed Test -
** VPS From: **

Note - So if your Interested please PM me or Reply to this Thread also if you request server specs ill be happily to tell you, and lastly ill tell you how long i got everything for plus price also ill tell you anything else you would like to know or request aswell :)

- I am Mostly Looking For a Habbo Retro/ Hotel Network or Something Habbo Related...​

Thank You,
VibeNetVibe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you not looking to create a network then?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well im Looking For a partner or staff. So does anyone wanna Help me or what ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are better off making your own Network

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
let's network. I'm about to purchase a massive dedicated server from hetzner. We an start a small ircd network, and sell vps boxes. I am familiar with xen/openvz though, not windows servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Guys, please PM me your MSN, Skype or Contact details if you are interested :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, im Still looking for a "Habbo Retro, Habbo Network or Something Habbo Related etc....". So guys, who is interested ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are wanting to create one, give me a bell.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you want to create a network I suggest you to change for a Dedicated Server with 1 gbps connection and not vps, my home internet is way better then that...

I suggest you to use WorldStream they are pretty cheap and the connection is pretty good

This is my server ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back