• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Network] Wired Network looking for Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am the founder of Wired Network a new gaming networking in the making. Right now I'm looking for an MMORPG in which i can make the first game available on my network. The game that is chosen will be the 'Base' of the network, because it will be the foundation in which future games we have on our network are built on. Wired Network currently looking for the most dedicated and experienced developers that we can find. The games and dedicated server spec's can be found below also the rules and conduct in which the Developers we hire must follow. If any of these rules or conducts are violated your contract with us will be terminated.

Games We're Looking For

Rohan
Rappelz
Flyff
Maplestory
RF Online
Perfect World
Forsaken World
War Of Immortals
Battle Of Immortals

Our Rules For Hiring

1.You must be serious about your work .
2.You have alot of experience developing your game.
3.Have a plan on what your going too bring to your server.
4.Using our Dedi isnt a play toy , DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION.
5.Have a Team already assembled and ready.

Application Format

Simply click on the spoiler too view the application format.
(Post it here or Private Message me the Application)
Game you are going to be using:
Name:
GMT:
Known Languages:
Hobby:
Reason for Applying ?:
Experience in your Gaming Genre(How long have you played?):
Staff Experience(Since I'm Assuming your a Dev/Owner have you had any past experience in being on ?):
Any other information you want to tell me?:
Kind of Work you've done(Pictures If Possible):
Your Team members experience(Your Other Dev's,WebCoder,Etc):
Contact(Place your Email Here): Skype/Yahoo/MSN

Dedicated Server Specifications

+ Xeon E3-1230 Processor
+ 8GB RAM
+ 500GB SATA HD
+ 10TB Bandwidth
+ Remote Reboot
+ 5 IP Addresses
+ 100Mb/s Port

How To Contact

Once you post or Private message me your application i will contact you on Skype or the contact information you provided. If necessary i will contact you Via Private Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back