• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Neuz.exe error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I got this error anyone can help me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your client needs Coliseum models. Try copy Model folder from Resource folder to client :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the name of the Coliseum model?

well I already copied the files on file server Model and World can anyone help me?

Your client needs Coliseum models. Try copy Model folder from Resource folder to client :)

well I did it now but I still have the same error!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well in game problem again

Well i can now connect to my server without error but i have problem about the chat. npc does not talk and if I chat it will appear to be "blank" anyone again can help me?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to ask the person who made those files you're using.

X

xFuture

Your missing models, Your mdlobj files are incorrect. Check those things.

Please read , he got it done. Next thing is WorldDialog.txt & WorldDialog.dll. Uups my bad i told the answere /trollface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back