• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Armors/ Item Table

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW ARMOR: Hey guys..once again i need some help :p, well you know how if you make new items you overwrite an older weapon..well i need to do this with armor, with frenzy, i want to take the frenzy armor and overwrite an older armor, (rounded armor) but everytime i go in to try and overwrite it i get a floating head, there has to be a way to hex this in

ITEM TABLE: With this..items go in a pattern itwa101.102 well i want it to go further as in itwa125 126 ect... how can i hex this in?

Thanks all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well we got the new armor in...but i still need help on adding an item table, please help :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is off topic, but you shouldn't really post your email publicly on the net. It will collect spam. Forums often index their posts throughout search engines where email crawlers will look through and collect any posted emails it can find in order to further expand their spamming list(s). I'd recommend PMing instead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is good to use the personal message you know, is more reserved and can pass the mail to will! avoiding unwanted advertisements!

Back